deeKart
My Cart

GROCERY

Brand: Colgate
Colgate Dental CreamColgate Strong Teeth is India’s No.1 Toothpaste, now comes in it’s Best Ever formulation - With Amino ShaktiIt helps add natural calcium to your teeth giving them 2x strengthening power (v/s other ordinary fluoride toothpaste). Plaque removalAccepted by Indian Dental Association ..
₹699.00 ₹719.00
Ex Tax:₹592.37
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Colgate
Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Advanced Health is an antibacterial toothpaste that fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole Mouth Health for 12 hoursThis toothpaste has superior technology and..
₹399.00 ₹408.00
Ex Tax:₹338.14
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Colgate
Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Charcoal Clean is an antibacterial toothpaste that fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole Mouth Health for 12 hoursThis toothpaste has charcoal that provides a..
₹366.00 ₹396.00
Ex Tax:₹310.17
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Colgate
Extra soft bristle toothbrush ideal for 5+ years old kidsCompact head especially made for children with both baby & adult teethMulti-height bristles help clean big and small teeth evenlyNon-slip handle and suction cup for better control and storageColgate is India’s No.1 Toothbrush brand used an..
₹489.00 ₹510.00
Ex Tax:₹414.41
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Colgate
Colgate Plax Fresh Tea mouthwash removes over 99% of germs that cause bad breath and cavities, giving you a fresher and cleaner mouth than brushing alone. It has natural tea extracts that provide you with a refreshingly pleasant aroma.Colgate Toothpaste for Kids (0-2 years),Especially designed kids ..
₹699.00 ₹740.00
Ex Tax:₹592.37
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Colgate
Colgate Plax Fresh Mint mouthwash removes over 99% of germs that cause bad breath and cavities, giving you a fresher and cleaner mouth than brushing alone. It has a refreshing freshmint after taste.Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold is a premium new variant of 360 is set to create a revolution in the categor..
₹499.00 ₹528.00
Ex Tax:₹422.88
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Colgate
Protect your mouth from germs and get fresh breath every morning with Colgate Plax Freshmint Splash Mouthwash. Colgate Plax Freshmint Splash Mouthwash contains a freshening flavor that gives you mouth refreshment and a boost of confidence with every use.Colgate Gentle Enamel Toothbrush&nbs..
₹390.00 ₹448.00
Ex Tax:₹330.51
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Colgate
Colgate Plax Peppermint Fresh mouthwash removes over 99% of germs that cause bad breath and cavities, giving you a fresher and cleaner mouth than brushing alone. It has an extra refreshing peppermint flavour.17x slimmer tip bristles gently clean between the teethHelps sweep away food and plaque from..
₹490.00 ₹530.00
Ex Tax:₹415.25
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Colgate
Colgate Sensitive Anticavity Toothpaste with Clove OilColgate Sensitive soothes the nerve ends and builds a protective shield providing relief from sensitivityIts clinically proven formula provides fast relief within 2 weeks of use, long-term relief with regular use, and builds increasing protection..
₹449.00 ₹470.00
Ex Tax:₹380.51
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Colgate
Colgate Total Charcoal ToothpasteOnly 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Charcoal Deep Clean is an antibacterial toothpaste that actively seeks out bacteria and fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole..
₹399.00 ₹407.00
Ex Tax:₹338.14
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Colgate
MaxFresh RedSwitch on the power of freshness with Colgate Maxfre toothpaste that refreshes you and helps you seize the day because every morning is a fresh start. The red gel toothpaste contains unique cooling cyrstals that give you an intense cooling while you brush. Colgate is India’s most trusted..
₹345.00 ₹366.00
Ex Tax:₹292.37
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Colgate
MaxFresh RedSwitch on the power of freshness with Colgate Maxfre toothpaste that refreshes you and helps you seize the day because every morning is a fresh start. The red gel toothpaste contains unique cooling cyrstals that give you an intense cooling while you brush. Colgate is India’s most trusted..
₹199.00 ₹213.00
Ex Tax:₹177.68
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Colgate
A Clean Mouth means a Healthy You. Your mouth is a host to germs. These germs can enter your body and increase risk of serious diseases such as Diabetes, Heart Attack, Respiratory Problems, Gastrointestinal Diseases, Alzheimer's. Colgate Swarna Vedshakti fights germs in the mouth itself and helps st..
₹319.00 ₹348.00
Ex Tax:₹270.34
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Colgate
Colgate DiabeticsColgate Diabetics Advanced Ayurvedic Solution Toothpaste is special toothpaste for diabetic people which helps to fights gum infections. Colgate worked with the best Dentists, Diabetologists and Ayurvedic experts to give you the right protection — a unique sugar-free formula, design..
₹399.00 ₹437.00
Ex Tax:₹338.14
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Colgate
A Clean Mouth means a Healthy You. Your mouth is a host to germs. These germs can enter your body and increase risk of serious diseases such as Diabetes, Heart Attack, Respiratory Problems, Gastrointestinal Diseases, Alzheimer's. Colgate Swarna Vedshakti fights germs in the mouth itself and helps st..
₹259.00 ₹264.00
Ex Tax:₹219.49
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Colgate
Get Superior Germ protection with Colgate ZigZag Anti-bacterial toothbrush. Ideal for adults (Men & Women)This manual toothbrush comes with 100% Anti-bacterial bristles, powered with Silver ion technology, that inhibit the growth of bacteria on the bristle surfaceInside the mouth. ZigZag’s Multi..
₹399.00 ₹417.00
Ex Tax:₹338.14
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Kannan Devan
Relish a refreshingly tasty and soothing cup of single origin high grown green tea from our pristine high elevation tea gardens in the Top station region of Munnar.Green Tea is well known for its high antioxidant properties that provides health benefits.Relish a refreshingly tasty and soothing cup o..
₹125.00
Ex Tax:₹119.05
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Kannan Devan
Enjoy a smooth cup of single origin, high grown, flavoury Green Tea from our pristine high elevation gardens in the Top station region of MunnarEnjoy a swift cup of single origin, high grown, flavoury Green Tea from our pristine high elevation gardens in the Top station region of Munnar.Easy to use ..
₹90.00 ₹120.00
Ex Tax:₹85.71
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Kannan Devan
Ripple Premium Dust Tea is plantation packed at Munnar to capture the taste of real freshness. It is an exclusive selection of the finest teas, meticulously tasted and blended to provide the unique experience of a super strong tea with a rich aroma and truly refreshing taste.Ripple Premium Dust is P..
₹77.00
Ex Tax:₹73.33
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Kannan Devan
Ripple Premium Dust Tea is plantation packed at Munnar. It is an exclusive selection of the finest teas, meticulously tasted and blended to provide the special experience of a super strong tea with a rich aroma and truly refreshing taste.Ripple Premium Dust is Plantation Tea packed at Munnar. It is ..
₹80.00
Ex Tax:₹76.19
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Kannan Devan
Ripple Premium Dust Tea is plantation packed at Munnar. It is an exclusive selection of the finest teas, meticulously tasted and blended to provide the special experience of a super strong tea with a rich aroma and truly refreshing taste.Ripple Premium Dust is Plantation Tea packed at Munnar. It is ..
₹160.00
Ex Tax:₹152.38
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Kannan Devan
Relish a refreshingly tasty and soothing cup of single origin high grown green Tea from our pristine high elevation tea gardens in the Top station region of Munnar.High on flavour and possessing fair strength. Lemon, honey or sugar may be added to suit your taste requirement. Green Tea is best had w..
₹150.00
Ex Tax:₹142.86
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Kannan Devan
The ultimate blend of three unique teas. Ripple Tasty Leaf Tea strikes the perfect balance between the strength of a full bodied CTC Tea, the delicate taste of high grown Orthodox Long leaf tea and the flavour of Hard withered Teas.Our taster's selection of fine teas blended provides the experience ..
₹100.00 ₹110.00
Ex Tax:₹95.24
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Kannan Devan
The ultimate blend of three unique teas. Ripple Tasty Leaf Tea strikes the perfect balance between the strength of a full bodied CTC Tea, the delicate taste of high grown Orthodox Long leaf tea and the flavour of Hard withered Teas.Our taster's selection of fine teas blended provides the experience ..
₹200.00
Ex Tax:₹190.48
0 (0 ratings)
Brand: Kannan Devan
Plantation packed "Strong & Tasty Tea". Taste the Magic. Makes more cups. Special Hotel Blend Dust tea is plantation packed at Munnar to capture the real taste of tea. It is an exclusive selection of finest teas, meticulously tasted and blended to provide the special experience of strong tea wit..
₹269.00 ₹275.00
Ex Tax:₹256.19
0 (0 ratings)
Showing 1 to 25 of 113 (5 Pages)